Saturday, June 16, 2012

Babies #3 and #4

Remember how I said I thought the twins would be easy babies? Er, think again.
Every day I was up at about 3 or 4 in the morning and one of them was screaming. I barely got any sleep. How would I be able to survive raising 100 kids?
Half the time I couldn't even tell them apart. Did that mean I was a bad mother? I mean, they looked almost exactly the same. This is Alpha, I think...
I picked my beautiful girl up out of the crib and took one last look at her smiling face. It was their birthday today and I would be aging them up. After their breakfast of course.
Alpha sucked on the bottle gratefully. Her little hands gripped the sides. She was so adorable.

The moment she grew up into a toddler I could see she looked nothing like me. She had her father's hair color, nose, head shape, and worried expression. She had my lips and that's about it. I have no idea where she got her green eyes. I dressed her in her favorite color.
Zola looks almost exactly the same as her sister exept she got my blue eyes. Both of them definitely got their looks from their father. She also got her favorite color from her mommy!
The minute they aged up I went right to work on teaching them how to walk and talk. Zola was a natural at it. I helped her to stand and she was great from there.

Alpha was even better. She was eager to learn. She ran right into my arms and didn't fall once! I could see her being athletic later in life.

When I sat her down to talk though, that was another story. She seemed to have a bit of trouble with her S's. She might just have a lisp.

Zola took to talking as easily as she had walking. She was a very smart toddler.

After the girls had learned their skills I tended to my garden. My grapes were ready to be harvested.

When I got back inside I did the laundry.
I made a note to myself to save up to buy a new washer and dryer. These pieces of junk were ancient.

After I had taken care of the laundry I heard Alpha crying on the floor.
"Sweety what's wrong?" I asked her.
"I hungry."

I sat them both down in their high chairs and gave them some oatmeal. Zola's face lit up when she saw me getting it ready.
As expected, Alpha stuffed her face the minute I set the bowl in front of her.

By the time they were done eating it was getting pretty late. I couldn't believe the day had flown by so quickly! I changed them into their PJ's and put them in their cribs.

They fell asleep the second their heads hit the pillow.

So did I!
At about 3 in the morning I heard Zola whailing in the room.

She woke Alpha up too. Great.

After I calmed her down I had some coffee. There wasn't even a remote chance that I'd be able to get back to sleep so why try, you know?

I went back into the nursery to see if Alpha had fallen back to sleep. She was wide awake just like me. She looked sad.
"Zo wake me up", she whimpered.
"She woke mommy up to, sweetheart. It's ok. Go back to sleep."

Alpha begged me to read her a story and I did. After I saw her eyelids close I put the laundry into the dryer. I had forgotten about it yesterday.

I made my bed and by that time it was about 9 in the morning. I had been up for 6 hours already and my day had barely begun.
I decided to work on my challenge so I called a baby sitter to come watch the girls for a few hours. My mom had called me about a week ago and told me about a man that lived right across the street from me. His name was Vert Forest. He's lived across the street from me for a while now and I had never seen him before.

I got dressed and headed out the door.

When I got to his house(which literally took less than a minute) I noticed it looked like a small mobile home. But it just wasn't mobile. It had these cute little flamingos out front too. I went right up to him and introduced myself. I was taken back by his green skin and green, well, everything.
"Hi, I'm Chloe Moreau. I live right across the street from you."
"Hi, I'm Vert. What's up?"

"Well, I'm doing a 100 baby challenge and I was wondering if you would like to take part in it. Would you be the father of baby number 3?"
"Sure! I've always wanted to take part in a challenge but I never met any mothers that lived by me. I take it you've just started?" I shook my head yes.
"Let's get started!" I said with a smile on my face.


We started to kiss and his stubble on his face scratched mine. It was a little uncomfortable. The flamingos seemed like they were staring at us so that made it even worse.

And you know what happens next...
When I got home it was pretty late and the girls were already asleep. So, I paid the baby sitter and went to sleep myself.

At 2 in the morning I felt nauseous and I ran to the bathroom.

I vomited in the toilet and couldn't get that awful taste out of my mouth afterwards. I couldn't fall back asleep so once again I was up way too early for my liking.

I tended to my garden and also fertilized it with the best fertilizer I had. I sold the fruits and vegetables I harvested. I made a decent amount of money.

My stomach started to growl around 5 so I made some pancakes.
 I burnt my finger in the process.

The girls still had their teeth growing in so I didn't want them to choke. I gave them some apple sauce and they seemed content with it.

 The pancakes were delicious. Mmm, I love syrup!

Alpha started to throw a tantrum. She was claiming Zola took some of her food. I knew she was fibbing though because I had been watching them the entire time. She was definitely my troublemaker. I scolded her.


Zola giggled at her sister.


After the dispute with the girls had been solved, I took out the trash.

Then I went inside to do the laundry but I was interupted because baby #3 was making themself known.

I continued to do the laundry but them the machine went haywire.

I know I shouldn't have, being pregnant and all, but I fixed it.
**************************************************************************************************

This pregnancy seemed to go quicker than the last. Before I knew it the due date had arrived and I was going into labor.

I decided to make this labor a home birth. I was more comfortable here rather than in the hospital. Plus, I didn't have to pay any medical bills.

I was in labor for about an hour before I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.
Fern Moreau, Baby #3. Fern is the name of a green plant.

And another girl! Twins again! Fiona Moreau, Baby #4. Fiona is and Irish name meaning fair and pale.I was a little disappointed that neither of them got their dad's skin color but I loved them all the same. I can't belive I have four girls! I was running out of room in this cramped little house. I was going to have to move...

8 comments:

  1. story of my life -__-

    Becks has had more than twice as many girls as boys so far! she is going to have to start eating more apples ;)

    Alpha and Zola are SOOOOO cute, and im sure Fern and Fiona are too!

    Awesome post! keep it up :D

    ~Amiee and Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I agree they are so cute! When I aged them up I was surprised they looked so alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.

    I love this challenge, and I can't wait for it to progress.

    As I said on FB (unless you check this first... in which case ignore that bit) I'm so glad you wrote this.

    I think as a bit of constructive criticism, maybe.... go into a little but more detail, otherwise you're doing brilliantly.

    I can't wait for more.

    -Skye

    PS: Feel free to check out my challenge at 100babychallengeskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPS:
    Would I be okay to download Chloe? I saw you have her available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I just commented on your post on FB :). I'm glad you like it. And thanks for the advice. I have tons of ideas to "spice" up the story lol. I'm just waiting until I get a little farther to actually write about them. You'll be in for quite a surprise when it comes to the 8th baby ;) And I've actually read your blog before. It's great! I just have yet to follow. Maybe I'll do that now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the babies get their father's hair or eyes - that'll make up for the lack of green skin. :P I can't wait to see the new house that Chloe picks out.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope so too :) And I'm planning on working on the house this week. I want to make my own rather than pick one that is already in the town. I'm really excited to see how it turns out :D

    ReplyDelete